Sunday, January 6, 2008

Smoked Glass


Welsh movie star Catherine Zeta-Jones insists acting is merely a hobby for her - and would be able to cope if she never appeared on the big screen again.

The Legend of Zorro actress, 37, who reportedly earned $8 million (£4 million) in 2002 for her role as Velma Kelly in Chicago, is aware her career may falter when she turns 40.

She says, "Everything I do with my acting is a bonus. It's like a hobby. I'm not one of those people who are so self-centred that they just have to do it.

"I do the best I can with my work and when I hit 40, maybe things won't change. If (my career) falters, that's fine by me. I just think it's good I'm aware of the possibility of that."

The actress, who lives in Bermuda with her husband of six years (Nov00) Michael Douglas, divides her time between the family home, holidays and her charity work.

She adds, "I'm very philanthropic and I like investing. I love that part of my life."

coutesy:celebrity news.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Discount Sale computers, Laptops here!!
Now open for you!!
computer sales laptop sales