Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mosaic catherine zeta jones

sexy catherine Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has laughed off reports claiming she is suffering from anorexia, insisting her slender figure is the result of healthy eating and plenty of exercise. The "Chicago" star, now 38, is baffled by the rumours of an eating disorder, and admits even her husband Michael Douglas was amused by the reports. She tells People.com, "Michael was laughing at me. He told me what (people had) said - that stories say I'm anorexic. Do I look anorexic? How could I ever, ever be anorexic? "I'm just working out and not chomping down what I usually chomp down." She truly is shocked by the kind of attention and time being given to the women's weight. She adds, "There are many women (who are) maybe a little fragile, and it becomes a huge issue."

catherine zeta kones catherine zeta jobes catherine zeta jomes

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Discount Sale computers, Laptops here!!
Now open for you!!
computer sales laptop sales