Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Toned Body

As humble as ever. That is what Catherine is. People call her with different names. She just laghs it off. She says that it is incorrect to call her a Diva as she is incredibly shy and is herself riddled with so many insecurities.

The Chicago actress happily married to Michael Douglas, 62 - has earned herself a name in Hollywood for being one of the more demanding stars in the industry, but the 37-year-old Welsh beauty believes it is all a big misunderstanding.

She says, "There is a much shyer quality to me that people don't usually see.

"I get perceived as 'Here comes the showgirl', when in fact I have my insecurities. I'm a lot more reserved than I let on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Discount Sale computers, Laptops here!!
Now open for you!!
computer sales laptop sales