Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful curves!

sexy catherine zeta jones
Her intellect can't allow her to be a master chef or even a master of her own kitchen. Catherine Zeta-Jones is disappointed as she finds it impossible to master the art of boiling an egg. That would sound pretty daft to you and me. The Welsh actress plays a chef in new restaurant-based romantic comedy No Reservations, but insists she's not much use in the kitchen in real life.

She says, "You know, I still can't boil an egg. I never get it runny enough if I want it runny, and I never get it hard-boiled enough before it explodes.

"But I can make you (Italian dessert) tiramisu anytime you want. Cheese on toast is always good too."

catherime zeta jones catherine seta jones catherine yeta jones catherine zwta jones catherine zrta jones catherine zera jones

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Discount Sale computers, Laptops here!!
Now open for you!!
computer sales laptop sales